I established LATCH Safety Management in 2014, offering consultancy services across all sectors and specialising in hospitality, rebranding and new openings. As well as being highly qualified, I love working with people and enjoy giving the best possible service to all of my clients from hotels, restaurants, cafés, and take-aways to both small and major occupied premises across the UK. I pride myself on the relationships I make with everyone within a team, no matter what level they work to. Every person is inclusive and collectively we make a difference.
I am a graduate member of the professional body IOSH and my qualifications include:
• Associate Certificate Course in Environmental Management
• NEBOSH Construction Certificate
• NEBOSH Fire Safety & Risk Management Certificate; Practical Fire Risk Assessment
• NEBOSH General National Certificate
• Pool Plant Management
• CIEH Supervising Food Safety in Catering inc. HACCP
• Institute of Fire Engineering – Fire Risk Assessment
• ISO 14001 Environmental Auditing & Legislation
• HABC Level 2 Award for Personal License Holders
• NTU Professional Diploma in Safety, Health and Environment Management
I've worked with a vast range of clients, logos can be seen at the bottom of each page, but here is a more conclusive list of clients I work closely with.
It includes; Hotel Indigo, Crowne Plaza, Swinton Estate, Holiday Inn, DominvsGroup, Dixon, Holiday Inn Express, Fredrick's Hotel, Lords of the Manor, Caffé Ethos, CastleBridge Hospitality, Wood in Chester, Mercure, Arbor City, Courtyard by Marriott, Hotel Ethos, Premier CRU Hotels, Uniac and Compass Hospitality.